Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for full-time Talent Acquisition Specialists in Maricopa County.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is the perfect position for a determined professional looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity working as a valued team member through recruiting and developing talented behavioral health professionals.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for recruiting all open positions at the agency as well as creating referral sources for future openings
- Entering prospective employee information into multiple systems; assisting with maintaining recruiting database and organization of prospective employee documents.
- Participation in interviews, attending job fairs and other events in the community, ensure confidentiality and appropriate release of information.
- Partner with leaders/hiring managers across the organization.
- Great communication skills; ability to communicate to all levels throughout organization using written, verbal and listening skills to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Creates and posts open jobs on the company website in accordance with the company procedures.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High school diploma or GED (a related bachelor's degree preferred but not required).
- Experience recruiting or sourcing for Behavioral Health roles preferred.
- Experience managing data, reporting and effectively utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) required.
- Proficiency must be demonstrated in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Reliable transportation is required, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Required to submit a negative substance abuse test and able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) contribution match
- Paid time off and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 with the idea that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Youth support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Please visit cfss.com for more information.