Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for full-time Payroll Coordinator in Maricopa County.
The Payroll Coordinator is the perfect position for a determined and motivated professional looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity. This position works in collaboration with the agency programs to support payroll, benefits, compliance and finance functions. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
- This position handles all payroll, benefit, and compliance related functions, such as processing payroll, tax forms, benefits, COBRA, audits, as well as maintaining employee data, handling payroll questions and completing any other tasks necessary. (*community and culturally connected)
- Compiles and processes payroll data, including timesheets, benefits information, and direct deposits. (*action oriented)
- Works in conjunction with and supports the human resources and finance departments. (*relationship focused)
- Supports employees with Payroll and Benefit questions, changes, and updates. (*individually tailored)
- Collaboration with others within the department, and other departments, as well as outside entities. (*count on me teammate)
- Ensuring confidentiality and appropriate release of information.
- Communicating with leadership
- The Payroll Coordinator must be available Monday-Friday, there may be instances where additional hours may be needed.
*Represents a CFSS Core Competency
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High school diploma/GED with a minimum of two (2) years work experience with payroll and benefit job duties.
- Must be able to multi-task, be well organized to manage time and multiple priorities.
- Must be detail oriented and work well under pressure of deadlines.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Proficiency must be demonstrated in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Paycom is a plus.
- Reliable transportation, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record is required.
- Candidates are required to submit a negative substance abuse test, be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance, and clear the Central Registry Check Reports of child abuse and neglect
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) contribution match
- Paid time off and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 with the idea that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Youth support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.