Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Specialist
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for full-time Human Resources Specialist in Maricopa County.
The Human Resources Representative is the perfect position for a determined professional looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity working as a
valued team member on-boarding and partnering with behavioral health professionals.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Onboarding new employees and supporting current employees by providing tools, resources and knowledge in regard to HR and benefits.
- Entering employee information into multiple systems; assisting with maintaining employee database and organization of employee documents.
- Partnering with leaders/managers across the organization.
- Using great communication, writing, verbal and listening skills to build collaborative relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects; managing time effectively.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High school diploma or GED (a related bachelor's degree preferred but not
- Experience managing data, reporting and effectively utilizing HRIS
- Proficiency must be demonstrated in Microsoft Office programs, including
Word, Excel and Google Drive.
- Reliable transportation is required, including proof of insurance and an
acceptable driving record.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds.
- Required to submit a negative substance abuse test and able to obtain
fingerprint and criminal history background clearance
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) contribution match
- Paid time off and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 with the idea that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Youth support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Please visit cfss.com for more information.