Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Maricopa County supporting CFSS operations Statewide.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is the perfect position for a determined and motivated paraprofessional looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity. This position works in collaboration with the agency programs to support various human resource functions. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
- This entry level position will provide general office functions, such as assisting employees with questions related to Human Resources, answering phone calls, emails, receiving and sending faxes (*relationship focused)
- Building and maintaining employee personnel files in compliance with applicable legal and agency requirements. (*action oriented)
- File, sort and organize employee documentation.
- Supporting new employees during the onboarding process. (*individually tailored)
- Collaboration with others within the department, and other departments, as well as outside entities. (*community and culturally connected)
- Ensuring confidentiality and appropriate release of information.
- Communicating with leadership
- Providing coverage and assistance for the front desk admin team and recruiting as needed. (*count on me teammate)
- The HR Administrative Assistant must be available Monday-Friday, there may be instances where additional hours may be needed
*Represents a CFSS Core Competency
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High school diploma/GED with a minimum of two (2) years work experience with administrative job duties.
- Proficiency must be demonstrated in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Candidates are required to submit a negative substance abuse test, be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance, and clear the Central Registry Check Reports of child abuse and neglect.
Compensation: $13-$15 DOE
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k contribution match
- Paid time off and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 with the idea that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Please visit www.cfss.com for more information.
Job Type: Full-time