Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credentialed Trainer II - Ambulatory
at Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under general direction, organizes, prepares and conducts application-specific training programs for end-users of Health Information Technology (HIT) systems. Maintains records of training activities, employee progress and program effectiveness. Works along with Instructional Designers and Training Manager to optimize training conditions, curriculum and outcomes. Supports implementations, optimization programs, system upgrades, new-user education, and general needs of application-relevant end-users. Acts as the liaison for physicians and their staff to the hospital to ensure they are able to obtain information via our available IT solutions including Meditech, Epic, Synapse, RIS/PACS in a timely fashion. Meet and develop relationships with physicians and office staff to provide training and trouble shoot IT issues that arise in the outpatient Must pass job-specific credentialing processes. Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3 years of general computer application experience, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- 3 years of electronic medical record (EMR) experience, preferred
- 3 years of teaching/training experience, preferred
- 3 years of clinical experience, preferred
- Epic experience, preferred
- Must be proficient at oral and written communication and demonstrate competent listening skills.
- Must be well organized, able to work independently and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in education or healthcare-related field. Equivalent work-related experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- After being hired, must successfully complete a 6 week Credentialed Trainer course, including a satisfactory presentation of a trial lesson to a panel of judges, and passing of a proficiency evaluation with a minimum score of 85%. For those with prior credentialing, the following is required: completion of an abbreviated
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Mercy Regional Medical Center is an 82-bed, acute care hospital located in the scenic Southwest Colorado town of Durango. It is the only hospital in Colorado to be rated by Medicare with five stars for overall hospital quality. It is recognized by Healthgrades as a Top 100 Hospital for orthopedic and spine surgery and for outstanding patient experience and patient safety. Mercy has also received 10 consecutive 'A' grades for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group. Our providers use state-of-the-art technology in an environment designed to promote well-being and healing of body, mind, and spirit. Among the many specialty services available at Mercy are emergency care (Level III trauma designation), surgical care, cardiac care (including interventional), Orthopedic and Spine Centers of Excellence, a Family Birthing Center, home care, hospice care more. Durango offers an exceptional quality of life with small town charm, excellent schools, and year-round, world-class outdoor recreation opportunities including snow sports, river sports, hiking, biking, camping and more.