Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The incumbent has direct patient contact primarily for the evaluation and treatment of medical and musculoskeletal pathology consistent with the scope and practice of athletic training clinical competencies as defined by the BOC for Athletic Training. The incumbent must perform many of the outlined tasks with minimal or no supervision in the clinical setting.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Experience as an Athletic Trainer, or as a physician extender in a clinical setting preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Athletic Training , Exercise Physiology or other related field required
- Current certification from BOC for Athletic Training required.
- BLS from the American Heart Association with 90 days of hire required.
- Colorado Department of Regulator Agency Athletic Trainer License or eligible at the time of hire required.
- Kansas license or eligible by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts required (only required for Kansas Locations).
- Current Driver's License required.
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don't forget to check out our benefits!