Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Schenectady Center is looking to hire a Staffing Coordinator to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY.
The ideal candidate will have prior Staffing Coordinator experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Tracking Open Positions for Recruitment
- Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
- Managing timekeeper software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Processing mail and emails
- Database Management
- Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
- Must be available to work weekends
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.