Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Glens Falls Center is seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Glens Falls, NY.
- Prepare accurate and complete schedules for nursing department
- Coordinate all payroll time cards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants
- Work well with Administrator's Assistant and/or Business Office Manager on HR on issues and/or perform HR duties
- Participates in facility management meetings as required
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- General Office duties in the Nursing Office
- Must have prior experience in an HR or staffing setting
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
- Knowledge of human resource administration
- Inter-personal, organizational, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent communication skills
Glens Falls, NY
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming, and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.