Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200601131438_NSD2YLQ9LR6NG1QI
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Creekview Center for Nursing And Rehabilitation is seeking an experienced Nursing Scheduler for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY.
- Coordinate all payroll timecards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Coordinate all employee benefits by acting as the liaison between Payroll Dept & Benefits Administrator
- Ensure the Department of Labor and Department of Health compliance for all new hires including time-clock enrollment, criminal background checks/reference checks/license verification
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants
- Participates in facility management meetings as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must have at least 1-year prior experience in staffing in a nursing facility.
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
- Inter-personal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent communication skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!