Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Hammonton Center is seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Hammonton, NJ. The ideal candidate will have previous Healthcare experience.
- Coordinate all payroll timecards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Coordinate all employee benefits by acting as the liaison between Payroll Dept & Benefits Administrator
- Ensure the Department of Labor and Department of Health compliance for all new hires including time-clock enrollment, criminal background checks/reference checks/license verification
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants
- Participates in facility management meetings as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handles HR Duties, including employee disciplines (in collaboration with department heads), change in payroll status, terminations, resignations, retirements
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must have at least 1 year prior experience in an HR or staffing in a nursing facility.
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
- Knowledge of human resource administration
- Inter-personal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent communication skills
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.