Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
This position will work in the Compliance Department reporting to the SVP, Risk and Business Optimization. The candidate will be responsible for overall compliance of merchant, partner agent and Nuvei business units with card brand and governmental regulations. A successful candidate must have a thorough understanding of payment processing compliance and an extensive background in card brand, US and Canadian governmental compliance requirements.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing internal controls of agent and merchant compliance programs including Merchant PCI compliance.
- Review new agent files for adherence to compliance requirements and maintain files for ongoing maintenance.
- Responsible for upkeep and ongoing management and oversight of Nuvei’s business continuity program.
- Conduct annual audits of all registered partners.
- Conduct annual internal audit of Nuvei agent and merchant underwriting and monitoring practices.
- Act as liaison between Legal, Finance, Sales, Operations, Risk and Underwriting regarding the administration and ongoing oversight of compliance related items.
- Oversee Nuvei’s internal adherence to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.
- Create, implement and provide ongoing administration of Nuvei’s employee compliance awareness and training program.
- Compile monthly reporting for sponsor banks.
- Continually track and audit customer complaints, identify trends and make recommendations to management.