Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training and Communications Analyst
at Capgemini Us LLC
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our team to support our government clients. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Training and Communications Analyst, you will:
- Create training and communications artifacts including job aids, overviews, and other media to support the end user and key client groups.
- Engage with key client stakeholders to execute strategies for personnel development.
- Work with cross-functional engagement to support the overall program mission.
- Provide requirement and design related assistance to the development team (ad-hoc) based upon feedback from end users.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of legacy artifacts and routine deliverables.
- US Citizenship is required.
- 2 year(s) experience in delivering technical training, formal communications and change management support in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working directly with clients at various levels, including senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines for all deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Experience working within the DOJ space.
- Understanding of Pega framework and Agile delivery.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.1 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB