Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Burnett Specialists
We are working with a prestigious healthcare consulting firm that is booming with growth and looking to hire some recruiters. They will own the process of sourcing, connecting with, pitching to, and closing on new consultants. This can range from recruiting a needle-in-the-haystack expert in a few hours to recruiting a large number of professionals with a similar background over a few days. You will learn to master an outreach workflow while developing business acumen, time-management, professionalism, and communication skills.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Sourcing, contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts for client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques by phone and by email
- Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high-priority recruiting projects at any given time
- Independently managing your consultant recruiting pipeline from cold calling to pitching and closing
- Vetting recruits based on client needs as well as briefing recruits on the client’s business model, policies, compliance and terms & conditions
- Clearly articulating the value proposition
- Aligning with the Client Solutions team on urgent client requests, deadlines, and goals in tight time frames and short project life-cycles
- Excelling in a fast-paced and competitive environment where performance is tracked and transparent
- Working collaboratively in partnership with other teammates to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs
- Adhering to and upholding the client’s compliance standards and company values
You will have most of the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in inside sales, recruiting, or fundraising
- High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial quotas
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary, commission structure, and comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible/open PTO policy.
- The Austin office also offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: