Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
at Blackbaud, inc.
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Want to change the world? For us at Blackbaud, that’s our goal every day. We’re developing solutions that help nonprofits focus on what they do best; whether that’s saving the environment, educating children or solving the world’s major health concerns.
The Blackbaud Human Resources Team is seeking a talented and experienced HR Business Partner to join our team. You will be responsible for implementing strategies and solutions that solve the human capital needs across several key areas of Blackbaud including employee relations, performance management, compensation, coaching, organizational development, etc. You will be able to translate broad strategic plans or directives into specific assignments and observable and/or measurable expectations.
Interested? We have a few questions for you….. Do you have a demonstrated track record of helping leaders create high performing teams? Do you have a passion for building a great place to work? Are you skilled at both strategic planning and hands-on doing? Do you thrive in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment? Are you a self-starter with the ability to work without supervision? If you answered “yes” to all these questions, we’d love to talk with you!
This position will support our Centers of Excellence and reports to the Human Resources Director or VP HR Business Partners and will be based in Charleston, SC.
- Work with leaders to thoroughly understand the company's human capital needs.
- Help create and execute against a strategic plan to meet our talent targets.
- Partner with leaders and HR team to build a great place to work.
- Help create a work environment where employees are valued and can be successful in their commitment to serve customers well.
- Lead and educate client groups through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, pulse surveys, compliance).
- Offer thought-leadership regarding organizational/people related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide their decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Provide the client group with various types of employee reports, data analysis and recommendations including compensation, stock, job levels, turnover and others as needed.
- A minimum of 3-7+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner in a high-tech environment or relevant HR experience.
- Demonstrated experience in balancing strategic and tactical HR work.
- Flexible work style and approach based on client needs.
- High degree of proficiency with Power Point and Excel.
- Success utilizing data, analysis, trends, and reports to drive business needs.
- Ability to think strategically and execute flawlessly in the areas of employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development and more.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- “Can Do” Attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Blackbaud, we believe the world would be a better place if good took over. If everyone on a mission to do good had the power to do even more. That’s why we come to work every day—to equip and connect the world’s philanthropic community so that good can take over.
We do that by building the most innovative software and services to help our customers raise more money, spend less, and do more good. And while we each have different roles to play in helping customers succeed, we all have at least one thing in common: We care about cause as much as we care about code. Won’t you join us?