Be The Match
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll and Human Resources Coordinator
at Be The Match
Be The Match Operating Philosophy: Right now, peoples lives depend upon our performance. Our leaders have ownership of their areas, the autonomy to determine the best path, and the responsibility to ethically deliver excellent results. Be The Match professionals are Professional Grade, Driven, Adaptable, Action Oriented, and Team Members Always.
The Payroll and Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the processing of NMDPs biweekly multi-jurisdictional payroll. This position will also support the HR Operations team, primarily the benefits and HCM functions. The Payroll and HR Coordinator is the primary contact for general human resources questions, benefits issues, resolution of payroll discrepancies and interpretation of human resources policies and procedures.
Skill / Requirements
* Principals of payroll, payroll tax practices, state and federal regulations related to payroll administration.
* HR Systems and interface with third party payroll processing.
* Benefits deductions.
* General HR processes.
* Produce accurate and timely payrolls on a bi-weekly and in rare cases as needed.
* Work closely with third parties to achieve desired outcomes regarding payroll and systems administration.
* Operate in a matrixed system of interconnected processes as well as recognize improvement opportunities and to act upon them to gain efficiencies.
* Manage time independently to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
* Maintain the highest level of discretion around sensitive data.