Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ASC Total Rewards LOA Specialist
This position reports to the Americas ASC Total Reward Benefits Manager and the purpose of this position is to plan, organize, coordinate and manage the service delivery of the Total Rewards Leave of Absence program ensuring a positive customer experience. The position will utilize discretion latitude in decision-making and being a subject matter expert in federal, state and local leave policies. This position supports the Customer Interaction Center (CIC) in developing and updating call scripts, receiving and resolving tier 2 inquiries, and managing vendor performance. The position provides expertise and is a point of contact cross functionally with the applicable Center of Excellence (CoE).
Key Responsibilities (Top Tasks & Outcomes for Which This Position Will be Accountable)
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Total Rewards/sub-Total Rewards Leave of Absence programs, policies and processes.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and practice all associate Leave of Absence policies including but not limited to: Corporate sponsored Disability Policies, Federal FMLA, Military leave, STD/LTD, OSHA reporting, State Sponsored FLA, HIPPA, USERA, and other Leave of Absence related legislation and policies across US, Puerto Rico, Canada and Latin America
- Primary interface to CoE and Non-HR functional departments to appropriately escalate inquiries/concerns.
- Act in a consultative and project management role to CoE to define and implement program delivery. Identify process and systems implications of, and solutions to, new or modified programs and policies.
- Identify and recommend methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
- Gather and analyze appropriate metrics, data and reports around compliance, performance, and data analytics (peer-level) to help initiate improvements.
- Provide input into appropriate metrics and reports around compliance, performance, and data analytics.
- Monitor case management and timely closure of tickets with Supervisors/Team Leads to ensure quality customer service.
- Provide staff with technical support and guidance on core ASC Total Rewards HR processes (respond to and resolve increasingly complex issues).
- Monitor and conduct periodic reviews of CIC performance metrics and cases with CoEs to show ongoing trends.
- Lead or participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure services are effectively delivered.
- May develop and mentor staff, including undertaking performance reviews.
- Launch case management with ownership from intake to transition, escalation, or closure.
- Ensure on the job training occurs where appropriate.
Educational Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Bachelors Degree with a professional HR/Business Administration qualification or Diploma with equivalent working experience
- Previous experience and subject matter expertise in Total Rewards/sub-Total Rewards
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leave of absence administration, preferred in a mid/large size Global organization
- HR Generalist experience a plus
- Specific experience with vendor management preferred
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP)
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) Certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to pay strong attention to details, use time effectively, and the ability to use that information to represent the service center to the CoE using influence and persuasion to ensure process considerations are accounted for in new or modified programs and policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to independently compose routine written communications
- Proficient in Total Rewards end to end HR processes
- Workday experience is strongly desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
Applicable Operational Languages
- English Expert proficiency in English, with at least one other language preferred