Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
- Human Resources
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Under the general supervision of the Executive Search Firm Director, the Recruiting Coordinator will assist in carrying out recruiting initiatives and programs in support of the goals and initiatives of the business unit. You will develop a strong working relationship with internal clients, including team members and directors, and act as a recruiting business advisor to all levels of management. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the client executive recruitment field by working on different projects, including but not limited to:
- Communication with candidates regarding required documentation, deadlines, and status updates
- Producing various reports for client meetings
- Conducting candidate reference checks
- Updating project workflow and candidate updates in various databases
- Creating marketing letters and advertisements for multiple projects
- Analyzing data and creating and maintaining reports
- Facilitating communications coming from the Executive Search team
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Three (3) to five (5) years of human resources and project management experience, or equivalent combination or education and experience
- Fundamental understanding of human resources and talent acquisition principles and concepts
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Proven ability to anticipate problems and overcome obstacles
- Demonstrated professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player mentality and collaborative attitude
- Ability to receive and respond to feedback from multiple directives
- Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize effectively
- A valid driver’s license, as there will be inter-office travel required.