Badger Daylighting, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Payroll Clerk
at Badger Daylighting, Inc
The Certified Payroll Clerk will be responsible for approving time in our time keeping system and all Union monthly reporting and correspondence as it relates to the fringe benefits. Also, will assist preparing and submitting weekly certified payroll reports and will be the back-up in processing weekly/bi-weekly, multi-state payroll within Union and non-union areas when the payroll specialist is out of the office.
- Approve hours through electronic time keeping system
- Prepare and submit monthly Union Reporting
- Handle union correspondence with regards to fringe benefits, wage increases, audits, etc.
- Cross-train to become full back-up for the Payroll Specialist.
- Maintain court ordered garnishments.
- Prepare and submit Certified payroll reports.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
Experience, Qualifications & Education
- Associate degree in Business or accounting or High School diploma with relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience in a multi-state, non-union/union environment with 1000 plus employees.
- Experience in ADP HRB preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
Will be required to complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, credit check and drug screen
Badger Daylighting is North Americas leading provider of non-destructive Hydrovac excavation services. We are publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD). Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 Hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations. Badger is a leader in the Hydrovac and environmental services industry because of our great people and their customer focus. Be part of a team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find innovative ways to solve problems.