Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Generalist (Mountain View, CA)
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Corporate office is now hiring a Human Resources Generalist in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, exempt. The schedule required for this position is Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm. This candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Director of Human Resources with compliance, reporting, employee issues and other related inquiries. We’re looking for a thoughtful and compassionate professional who can create a high quality experience for our hard working employees.
What’s in it for you?
- A people first culture where contribution and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- Maintains accuracy of records for employees in HRIS system, audits personnel files, I-9's and other employee records.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Prepares and arranges compliance training for field and corporate employees, tracks and documents attendance.
- Maintaining and updating employee handbook, general company policies and communicates changes company wide.
- Reviews and tracks employee surveys including exit interviews, provides follow up action.
- Timely response to requests from field and corporate employees.
- Provides assistance with employee recognition programs, company functions and supports field leadership team.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Degree in related field and at least 2 years of previous related work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint as well as Adobe or similar programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and produce results under tight deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!