Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and Blind
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Analyst Tucson
at Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and Blind
Job Reference #: 1700
Openings as of 2/18/2019
- HR Analyst-1404 Tucson JobID: 1700
- Position Type:
Support Staff/HR Analyst
- Date Posted:
- Arranges for training needs, assesses and assists in the design and delivery of client training and development programs.
- Administers and coordinates orientation,
- Assists in compiling and preparing information for reporting purposes
- Monitors information entered into all electronic databases (such as HRIS, SafeSchools, ADE) utilized by Human Resources Department to ensure accuracy and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, ADOA rules, and ASDB policies and procedures.
- Acts as Agency Liaison for programs utilized by agency staff (SafeSchools, TraCorp, HRIS, ASEDRA) to ensure processes are running smoothly.
- Coordinates Agency EEOC activities and reporting.
- May act as a lead worker for other Human Resources staff members by providing guidance and support.
- Confers with Director providing necessary information and advice; receives instruction and guidance; and attends to matters assigned by the Director.
- Human Resources serves all locations of the Agency and as such, travel is required.
- Position will be responsible for some or all of the listed duties and/or additional duties that occur from time to time.
- Must be able to pass FBI and State background check
- Defensive Driver Training Program to be completed by all agency personnel that driveon State business
- Bachelor's degree in Personnel, Business, or Public Administration and one year of professional human resources experience; or, three years of progressively responsible human resources experience; or any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying the principles, practices and procedures of human resources information systems
- Knowledge of statistical methods and concepts and other analytical tools used in human resources processes.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical procedures and systems such as, word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- customer centric focus
- organization and detail orientation
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Excel (skills test conducted at interview)
- a passion for making a difference
- willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- Corporate experience either in HR or Finance office
- Pass FBI/State Background Check
- Complete online Defensive Driver Training Program
- Occasional travel
- Variety of exceptional value plans to fit your needs for:
- Short-term disability
- Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- Agency paid Life Insurance
- Arizona State’s Retirement Plan and Long-Term Disability (mandatory enrollment after 26 weeks)
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave accruals
- 13 paid holidays, which includes extended time off at the Winter Break
|Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (ASDB) is in its 107th year of educating children throughout Arizona who are hard of hearing, deaf or have vision loss. Committed to excellence and innovation, and serving this community through: early child hood programs; day and residential programs; conveniently provided on our campuses and cooperatives, we collaborate with families, school districts, communities and other agencies, to facilitate success now and in the future for our students. |
HIGHLIGHTS OF DUTIES:
Several years of experience in managing Human Resources Information Systems, data analytics, project management, coordination of HR programs and activities. Knowledge and in-depth experience in one or more functional areas of human resources.
Generous State Benefits Highlights That Include:
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting the Recruiter. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
To apply, click the link below.