Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
Would you like to work for an agency helping build a stronger Arizona for children and families? Do you have experience in risk management and planning? We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Risk Manager in our Central Phoenix office. As a Risk Manager with Arizona's Children Association you will have the opportunity to lead the agency’s assessment of risk and development, and implementation of mitigating steps to address the identified risks. You will also oversee the agency’s policy and procedure development and review while working closely with all agency departments related to review and planning for critical incident reporting, risk reduction, and asset management and loss. This is a supervisory position and will oversee Medical Records and assigned CPQI employees.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year.
Why You’ll Love Working For Us:
When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families. At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
- Eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible schedules, Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees and monitors the development and implementation of the agency’s Risk Management programs, plans and activities.
- Serves as the HIPAA Privacy Officer.
- Maintains centralized log and files for all critical incident reports, insurance claims and lawsuits.
- Conducts periodic risk assessments and response plans.
- Provides development, guidance and assistance in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of the agency’s information privacy policies and procedures.
- Maintains, reviews, and provides technical assistance and oversight of related policies and procedures in keeping with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards.
- Chairs the Risk Management and Enterprise Risk Management committees
- Provides support and guidance to the agency’s in-house counsel.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Business, or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the behavioral health and/or child welfare field.
- Experience working in child welfare and behavioral health settings and quality assurance, licensing and accreditation compliance.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required
Other Minimum Qualification/Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position. An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to “perform safely” the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer