Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ID Employment Specialist - Nampa (55475)
at Rise Services, Inc.
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
The Employment Specialist provides a variety of employment services. Including but not limited to, job seeking, job retention skill building, resume writing, site development and job placement, community based work adjustment, job coaching and job shadowing.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Must be 21 years of age according to State Rules and Regulations or have two-year employment services or disability-related paid field experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Previous employment services, human service experience and/or sales and marketing experience
Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
Ability to use Microsoft Office products, Google, Gmail and can type
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Good public relations and social skills
Effective time management and organizational skills
Ability to handle flexible scheduling
People and detail oriented
Ability to work in many different environments and with people from varied backgrounds
Upholds professional/industry ethics
Completes criminal background check
Maintains current First Aid/CPR within 6 months of hire
Maintains current liability insurance on vehicle
Observes safe driving standards in accordance with CPI Safety Policy
Attends required staff and supervisor meetings
- Must make successful employment outcomes (placements) for clients
- Must maintain referral base to support the caseload desired (18 hour direct billable minimum (exception Emmett/Burley ES))
- Required to attend all meetings, huddles, training's, and work duties as scheduled
- Must establish and maintain positive relationships with all clients, agencies, co-workers, employers, and supervisors
- Must have quality and accuracy with all paperwork
- Provides weekly communication contacts regarding service progress to all clients, counselors, and supervisors (on occasion to parents, TSCs or others as deemed appropriate.)
- Follows through with all service provision and instructions made by supervisors or referring agencies
- Maintains a positive, professional attitude in all work relations with appropriate communication/appearance
- Coaches interviewing skills
- Sets and implements behavioral objectives/goals on the jobsite with clients
- Maintains healthy relationships/boundaries with internal and external customers
- Assures efficient training to meet current industry standards
- Must enter daily work in DCI includes time with clients and notes, mileage, within 24 hours of service
- Reports in a timely, accurate manner and in a professional format as required and emails as an attachment to your supervisor by the 2nd of each month (exception, CBWE reports due within 1 week of service completion.)
- Adheres to Community Partnerships Mission, "creating opportunities for people to learn and achieve their goals."
- Completes 40 hours of training in first year then 20 hours per year
- Develops appropriate work sites in the community as specified by the VR counselor or supervisor (gets people jobs)
- Supports people in the maintenance of their jobs throughout the VR process and during any CSE transition phase. May be required to provide ongoing CSE support as needed
- Will be available on an on-call basis
- Maintain a total overall billable percentage of 90% and meets placement goals as determined by the Supervisor
- Must be willing to be flexible in work assignments
- Maintains timely and accurate authorizations and billing procedures and requesting authorizations by following CPI protocol
- Responsible for obtaining referrals independently and maintaining positive working relationships with Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors (3 face to face contacts per month)
- Provides training for any new hire as determined by your supervisor (it is expected that you will take the new employee out with you to observe transactions as needed)
- (Once issued) Will utilize laptops, Google Docs, DCI, Google Calendar, Google Drive and other technology as directed by your supervisor.
- Will work out of the office unless working in the community
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Paid time off/holiday
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Life & Leadership Coaching