Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits Administrator - AZ (55617)
at Rise Services, Inc.
If you are looking for a career with a company whose focus is to create opportunities for and with people, RISE is the company for you. With more than 30 years in making a difference in the lives of others, RISE is positioning our organization to continue to provide services in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
The Benefits Administrator is responsible for the planning and administration of the RISE companies’ employee benefit program including researching benefits, working with vendors and brokers, communicating with employees and resolving benefits issues. Other responsibilities include working closely with HR and Payroll to coordinate the tracking and processing of benefits via the HRIS.
RISE offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Many optional benefits are available. Retirement includes 401(k) with company match. Paid time off programs including sick and vacation time and paid holiday.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage employee benefit programs and plans including: including health & welfare, 401(k), 403(b), disability, term life and ancillary benefits
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including enrollments, terminations, and claims.
- Advise and inform employees of the details of the company's benefit programs.
- Resolve benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Research new employee benefit plans and vendors.
- Liaise with vendors and negotiate and coordinate contracts for new and existing plans.
- Evaluate the efficiency and value of current benefit programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with payroll and ensure that employer contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and create records, reports, and documentation in accordance with federal, state, and provider regulations.
- Develop and implement programs such as Open Enrollment, benefit fairs and health fairs.
- Develop and maintain the Wellness Program.
- Maintain the HRIS and manage year-end procedures to ensure accurate information for employees and finance.
- Manage ACA data and reporting.
- Provide metrics and key performance indications (KPIs) as requested.
- Prior mid-level human resources experience, college degree in a related field, and/or PHR certificate preferred
- Prior mid-level employee benefits management experience, college degree in a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of employee benefits experience, including 401(k) planning and administration
- Knowledgeable of employee benefit law including ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, IRS Section 125
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Possesses a high level of integrity
- Is highly proficient with MS Office products, including Word and Excel
- Significant experience with one or more HRIS
- Possesses strong experience assisting management with draft correspondence, policies and procedures
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is able to organize schedule of work to be timely completed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Is organized, attentive to details and able to manage projects