Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Arbonne International LLC is seeking a Manager of Payroll! In this role, you will be responsible for planning, directing, managing, processing, distributing, reconciling, reporting, filing and archiving payroll throughout North America and facilities oversees. Additionally you will be responsible for planing and coordinating the consolidation of multiple subsidiary regions in multiple states, and in multiple countries.
- Manage and guarantee weekly and bi-weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to 2,000 employees consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws
- Process international payrolls utilizing ADP Streamline
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations are accurate and timely
- Supervise payroll staff
- Critically review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Personally, process weekly paychecks for Executive staff
- Audit W-4s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base in multiple countries, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Oversee reporting and filing to various Federal, state, local and other filing and reporting units (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually through ADP). Maintaining and archiving a detailed accurate database of all payroll transactions.
- Assist in a wide variety of complex assignments and/or special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Manage vendor relationship with ADP for payroll processing.
- Treat all Arbonne employees, guests, vendors and consultants in a respectful and professional manner at all times
Skill / Requirements
- You have 5+ years of experience managing multi-state and international payroll (UK, Canada, and/or Australia), including staff
- You have a 4-year relevant degree or American Payroll Association Certification
- Extensive knowledge & proficiency in ADP WorkForce Now, Streamline, ReportSmith, and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and local level
- Working experience of payroll practices at all levels
- Ability to manage and lead staff to excellent performance
- You're a highly organized team player
- Sarbanes Oxley experience helpful
Arbonne proudly employs hundreds of dynamic, enthusiastic and positive people who work to make a difference every day. Our mission is to transform lives through pure, botanically based ingredients in scientifically tested products; a pure, healthy lifestyle; and the pure joy of helping others. We offer medical, dental, and vision health coverage, 401k with matching, PTO, paid sick leave, an onsite gym, and generous product discounts (just to name a few of our benefits and perks!).