Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AmeriFirst Financial
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and Team? Are you an Experienced Payroll Administrator? Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you! We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us!
This Position Offers a base between $50-65k Annually ** Pay Commensurate with Experience**
The job of Payroll Administrator is done for the purpose/s of processing payroll information in accordance with established practices; reviewing source documents and preparing preliminary and final reports; and responding to employee questions relating to payroll processes.
· Posts checks and final HUDs into the accounting system and create journals for payroll.
· Make daily bank deposits and corresponding journal entries.
· Facilitate payroll for branches ensuring that manager provides information according to company policy and turn times.
· Prepare and distribute commission sheets for Branch Manager approval.
· Maintain database of all new hires, transfers and terminations from branches for payroll purposes.
· Maintain ledger of credit report and miscellaneous expenses.
· Assist in branch specific payroll/accounting support when directed by Accounting Manager or Management.
· Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment
· Communicates in a positive and professional manner at all times
· Exercise independent judgment and ability to work independently
· Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
· Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
· Report any potential or actual violations of such policies, practices or procedures to Compliance Manager
· Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Participate by example through sharing of knowledge and skill to promote a positive team work environment.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree required in accounting or business.
· Two to four years’ experience in payroll or accounting field necessary.
· Mathematical skills required to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and perform basic functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
· Computer skills required to include electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, knowledge of Quick Books or other accounting software preferred.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: The Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.