Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Risk Manager
at AmeriFirst Financial
Credit Risk Manager
|Department:||Operations - Post-Closing|
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
** Compensation commensurate with Experience**
Executive Summary of Position:
The Credit Risk Manager ensures the credit process and policies are within the parameters of the organizations standards. Works closely with Secondary & Underwriting on product development, performs a variety of tasks. Responsible for communicating underwriting and post closing deficiencies and recommended corrective action to Operations Manager.
- Research, development, implementation and adherence of established credit policy procedures and underwriting guidelines
- Support Operations Manager in coordinating materials and solution for due diligence requests and problem loans
- Perform secondary underwriting reviews and exception requests to ensure loan meets company and investor guidelines.
- Work with secondary on new product introduction, reviews & recommendations, announcement
- Oversee Post Closing including shipping & insuring
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of residential mortgage underwriting experience
- Experience working with DU,LP and GUS
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA and FHLMC policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines
- Knowledge of mortgage insurance (MI) guidelines
- Working knowledge of various fraud tools
- Appraisal review skills/experience
- Some college preferred
- DE certification and Chums preferred
- VA LAAP/SAR preferred
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.