Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QI Clinical Trainer
at AllHealth Network
Can you join AllHealth Network? Yes you can - if you're excited by the thought of working with over 400 colleagues, 18,000 clients, being valued for the work that you do and can embrace the mission of the organization, which is to provide is to enhance quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassionate, integrated behavioral health services.
Location: 116 Inverness Drive East, Englewood, CO 80112
Work Schedule: We are flexible....
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing a variety of professional development activities for clinical and non-clinical staff to increase knowledge, skills, and competency in relation to quality related requirements and compliance with documentation standards. This position will deliver agency-identified topics on a regular schedule to meet staff needs and provide follow-up support as needed and fulfill a key role in the oversight of clinical audits, site visits, and clinical chart reviews.
Goals and Objectives:
- Build trusting relationships with internal teams and leadership
- Promote a positive culture of learning and development, quality improvement, and standardized documentation among all staff
- Develop and deliver competency-based tailored curricula and trainings
- Function as a subject matter expert on regulatory requirements
- Connect clinical documentation audits and chart reviews with training needs of the organization
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, coordinate and lead trainings for new staff and individual programs regarding quality improvement initiatives, including minimum documentation standards and regulatory requirements in community behavioral health
- Conduct center-wide trainings for clinical staff in classroom setting and utilize blended learning
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of training sessions in order to identify improvement opportunities
- Regularly communicate with clinical leaders to establish effective working relationships with all departments
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Colorado Uniform Services Coding Standards Manual; ensure the organization meets the standards and updated requirements each year
- Support the QIC department in managing Corrective Action Plans with external organizations in relation to documentation standards
- Use clinical judgement and insight into the use of the Electronic Health Record across the agency
- Introduce and lead a chart review process for all clinical teams to regularly audit documentation, and create a culture of learning and clinical evaluation
- Provide consistent evaluation, coaching, and remediation of skills and competency for AllHealth Network staff in relation to audits, site visits, and peer reviews
- Act as a point person for QI initiatives and other company projects to support the roll out of changes in clinical processes
- In collaboration with the Training Specialist, ensure completion of and track center-wide compliance for all-staff mandatory training requirements. This can also include, but is not limited to, ensuring training for OBH, BHI, CCC, CDPHE, and other regulatory bodies
- In collaboration with the Training Specialist, support the staff who run training as subject matter experts to ensure they are equipped with the latest learning and development tools and knowledge
- Serve as a trainer for all staff in a crisis prevention training program on an annual basis
- Represent Training in monthly committee meetings: CBHC Training & Development Committee and Acute Care Services Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
- Complete all required deliverables accurately, legibly, and by established timelines
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee
Benefits & Perks for Employees Working 30 hours:
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
Positive, collaborative team culture
Competitive compensation structure
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.