Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employment Specialist | Community Based Douglas County | Evidenced Based Model
at AllHealth Network
Join an engaging environment that believes employment is a pillar to mental health stability through an evidence based program for long term job placement.
Our ideal candidates say yes to the following:
- Are you a strong relationship builder?
- Do you build rapport, trust and credibility quickly?
- Do you take initiative to solve complex problems with a strong customer service approach?
- Are you passionate about help individuals with persistent mental illness find long term work, help build skills, and achieve goals?
We are very eager to bring in a recent bachelors graduate to join our strong, passionate and creative team who share a passion to build a strong evidence based program team.
Goals and Objectives:
• Co-manage an active caseload of clients requiring both clinical and non-clinical interventions
• Provide care coordination services to effectively manage the physical and behavioral health care of clients with complex needs
• Communicate and collaborate with colleagues, care providers and community resources to seamlessly integrate complex services
• Promote a positive culture of collaboration within AllHealth Network
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely and collaborate within a team-based model to ensure integrated delivery of care coordination and case management services.
• Motivate clients to participate in the program by establishing a therapeutic relationship.
• Assist with care coordination tasks such as appointments and/or transportation, patient education and assistance with navigating physical and behavioral health systems, and facilitating communication with providers and other care team members.
• Conduct telephonic and face-to-face outreach and engagement to activate clients to be more involved in managing their health.
• Travel to outreach locations to meet with clients/families, coordinate services, and attend regular staff and management meetings.
• Act as a client advocate and liaison between internal and external providers and community resources to seamlessly integrate complex services. May include client family and/or other support systems, Human Services, parole/probation, primary care providers and others as appropriate.
• Co-manage a client caseload with a case manager for those clients identified as having complex needs requiring both clinical and non-clinical interventions and support.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in a health/behavioral health related area of focus such as social work, psychology, sociology; OR
• High school diploma/GED certification with Peer Specialist training, certification preferred.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a healthcare related field such as a hospital, home health provider, community-based agency and customer service experience.
• Knowledge of behavioral health terminology, understanding of care coordination and case management related service functions
• Ability to operate PC-based software programs including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other computer based systems.
• Possess excellent customer service skills, strong organization skills, flexibility in responding to multiple demands, able to complete routine work with minimal direction from supervisor.