Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PCI DSS Compliance Analyst
at Allegiant Air
The PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard) Compliance Analyst is responsible for managing Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard assessment projects for multiple Allegiant Travel Company business verticals. The PCI DSS Compliance Analyst ensures ongoing PCI DSS compliance and successful annual PCI DSS certification for all environments of all business units. This position frequently interacts with stakeholders from multiple business units and the enterprise promoting information security risk management and compliance initiatives and requirements.
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check. Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Finance, Accounting or related field.
Certification: ISA certification/designation with a previous PCI DSS compliant entity, PCIP certification
Years of Experience:
Minimum five (5) years of experience managing or assessing successful/compliant PCI DSS program(s).
Minimum seven (7) years of relevant experience (information security, audit, compliance, risk management)
(Combined total minimum of twelve (12) years of experience).
Other Minimum Requirements
• Prior experience managing a compliant level-1 merchant and/or service provider PCI DSS program.
• Extensive knowledge of the PCI DSS framework and its implementation.
• Extensive knowledge of managing and updating existing PCI DDS framework.
• Ability to communicate security concepts and PCI DSS requirements to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required.
• Ability to be on-call, work overnight or various shifts as necessary.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
• A strong commitment to personal and program integrity.
• The ability to communicate security concepts and PCI DSS requirements to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong collaboration and relationship building skills. Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility, ability to work independently, excellent judgment and the ability work with discretion.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Manages all aspects of PCI DSS compliance and the assessment process.
• Manages implementation of any new PCI DSS compliance requirements for existing or new needs.
• Manages all evidence collection activities relating to PCI DSS compliance.
• Play a leadership role on key projects to ensure PCI compliance is maintained as appropriate.
• Coordinates with all business units and the enterprise to obtain and validate all evidence required for PCI DSS compliance and assessments.
• Incrementally improves the PCI DSS evidence collection process and streamline evidence collection procedures.
• Communicates regularly PCI DSS requirements and the status of PCI DSS compliance to IT, business unit, and enterprise executives, management, and liaisons.
• Communicates regularly with PCI DSS assessors and adjusts the PCI DSS compliance program as needed.
• Coordinates with company and vendor SMEs to ensure adherence to program requirements.
• Manages relationship of PCI needs in conjunction with other needs of the risk and compliance department.
• Challenges and validates assessment decisions from both internal business units as well as external partners/vendors.
• Leads other risk and compliance Team Members regarding PCI deliverables and requirements.
• Mentor Analyst I and Analyst II Team Members leading to company best practices.
• Consults higher level individuals, including but not limited to VP and C-Suite regarding PCI DSS standards and requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office/IT - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24 hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers