ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Manager_ANG-Integrated Health
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The position supports the Political Military Affairs program at Department of State (PMA) Serve as a Training and Education Specialist specifically working with DOS to deliver educational programs in all PM areas as part of the PM University.
Under the direct supervision of the Plans and Policy Division Chief, the incumbent performs program and project support duties that are essential to the efficient execution of PM University. Those duties include:
- Design and implement training courses, workshops, symposia, and other events drawing on the expertise and skills of State Department and other subject matter experts.
- Develop, in coordination with subject matter experts, innovative methods for delivering training and education.
- Design and manage PM University course catalog, course schedule, registration system, student body/alumni, and other information required to sustain an organized, clear, and complete administrative system.
- Plan and implement all logistical support for PM University, e.g. classroom space, handouts, computer access, video-teleconference access, etc.
- Communicate effectively in writing, assist in presentations, engage in discussions, and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Assist with other special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree;
- 1+ years of experience in education policy, techniques, learning methods; curriculum development;
- Excellent oral presentation skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs, especially Access and PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint applications;
- Possess or be able to obtain/maintain a Secret-level security clearance from the Department of State.
ADDED VALUE SKILLS
- Master’s degree in education or training management or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in education policy, techniques, learning methods;
- 3+ years of experience in curriculum development;
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Access and PowerPoint, working proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications; working knowledge of internet interfaces;
- Has a current Secret-level security clearance from the Department of State.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company