ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Specialist (High Threat Unit) - Summit Point, WV
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3039
Categories: Education - ALL, Human Resources - Training & Development, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Professional, Education - Support Staff, Education - Training
We are now hiring
Program Specialist (High Threat Unit) - Summit Point, WV
Friday, September 28, 2018
Program Specialist (High Threat Unit) - Secret Clearance - Summit Point, WV
The Program Specialist will coordinate all administrative and program support for the assigned training program, including classrooms and course materials, travel arrangements, training and support staff, equipment, materials and supplies, and other support requirements to ensure successful delivery of the assigned training program.
The position is based at the U.S. Department of State, Interim Training Facility in Summit Point, WV. The Department of State is currently planning to relocate many positions to the new Foreign Affairs Security Training Center (FASTC) in Blackstone, VA in late 2019. Applicants who are open to the possibility of remaining with this program, and moving to FASTC should the position move, are preferred.
* Supports instruction delivery, classroom preparation, course handouts, and orientation/graduation ceremonies for the assigned training program
* Ensures completion of administrative requirements including: travel orders and arrangements; lodging; scheduling of facilities and instructors; and preparation of equipment/materials
* Supports coordination activities and correspondence involving Program Managers, Registrar/staff, instructors, students and other training program stakeholders
* Assists Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and curriculum development staff in the creation and update of lesson plans, instructor guides, student guides, practical exercises, and other course materials in accordance with Diplomatic Security Training Center (DSTC) standard operating procedures and Federal Law Enforcement Training Accreditation (FLETA) standards
* Supports budget and finance personnel on annual course budget preparation to include funding for student travel and per diem
* Ensures the efficient use of assigned resources
* Assists in database and record management and report preparation, as directed
* Ensures student records, class evaluations/surveys and other class administration documents are collected, maintained, and submitted according to standard operating procedures
* Resolves technical and administrative problems that occur before and during training delivery
* Performs tasks associated with ordering, receiving, unpacking, storing, assembling and issuing supplies, materials and equipment
* Supports vehicle scheduling in preparation for and during training exercises, graduation ceremonies, and at other times when official transportation is needed
* Coordinates vehicle preparation (fuel, oil, tires, cleaning) and usage with the fleet management office
* Operates U.S. government vehicles as necessary in the performance of assigned tasks
* Picks up and delivers official mail and special delivery items
* Escorts un-cleared personnel when necessary
* Assists in class coordination, administrative duties, and practical exercises for other courses as needed within the Program Office
* Employs applicable Department of State security standards and procedures to protect National Security information
* Travels as necessary to other U.S. and foreign training sites, though it is not expected that such travel will exceed 25% of total work time
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Employee will require supervision and has limited opportunity to exercise independent judgment and initiative in the line of work
* Must possess a high school diploma; an Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred together with three (3) years of relevant administrative experience
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment
* Basic knowledge of and experience with administrative and program management functions
* Working knowledge of MS Office suite and/or other general office applications
* Working knowledge of military, law enforcement, and/or Government security operations preferred
* Working knowledge of training course administration/logistics preferred
* Program management experience in a training and/or educational environment preferred
* Knowledge of training and instructional methodologies related to adult learning a plus
* Knowledge of supply and logistics record keeping/management (supply/logistics forms, supplies, materials inventory, and status report preparation) a plus
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Must hold a valid driver’s license and be willing and able to drive official U.S. Government vehicles up to and including 16 passenger vans
In legal compliance with the terms of our U.S. Government contract the candidate must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: All Native Managed Services Company, Summit Point, West Virginia, United States of America
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!