ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Analyst II_ANG-Training
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
General Description:The Program Analyst is responsible for resource allocation technical and management oversight high-level technical expertise and participation in briefings and meetings. Frequently provides subject matter or functional area expertise in performing technical tasks.
* Provides expert advice and guidance to officials on program planning, budgeting, programming, and contract management activities
* Develops, recommends, and provides interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures
* Identifies overall operational efficiencies, risks and achievements and provides analysis on means to reduce risks and improve resource utilization to optimize operations
* Plans, organizes, and evaluates contract actions
* Provides expert assistance, advice, and guidance in all aspects of the program planning and contracting processes
* Provides expert financial and budgetary support
* Develops Out-Year financial plans and budget estimates for supplemental programs
* Drafts program plans and performance reports
* Establishes and maintains liaison and serves as the focal point for the coordination and communication with appropriate offices, overseas posts, and U.S. government agencies.
* Associate’s degree, Bachelors degree preferred and 10+ years experience serving as an analyst in planning, developing, coordinating, and conducting analyses for overall operational efficiencies/inefficiencies, program-related trends, effectiveness in achieving planned goals, objectives, and milestones, and effective budgetary/resource utilization
* Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with Federal contracting and budgeting
* Experience identifying complex cross cutting areas of program requirements and needs in order to address significant organizational concerns
* Experience providing expert advice and preparing and presenting controversial reports on program status to senior management officials
* Experience applying various laws, regulations, policies and precedents which affect the use of program and related support resources
* Experience conducting detailed analyses of functions and work processes and presenting recommendations for improvements and corrective actions
Security Clearance:Must be a U.S. citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free EmployerSBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company