ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Analyst I #1157 - Lorton, VA
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Program Analyst I (Secret Clearance) - Lorton, VA
In support of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Office of Investigative Technology (ST), DEA ST is seeking a Program Analyst I.
* Perform and/or support the analysis and evaluation of actual or potential effect of current or projected operating systems and programs in achieving targeted objectives.
* Perform and/or support the recommendation, development, testing, and implementation of changes to program objectives, operations, and resource usage in an effort to resolve problems, to provide balanced program operations, and to achieve maximum effectiveness.
* Maintain, gather, and compile records of organizational and workflow charts.
* Maintain, gather, and compile records of resource use and availability, performance measurements, and management indicators.
* Active Secret clearance
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in the development and monitoring of business or public policies and procedures designed to provide management control of system
development activities, including analysis of current procedures and policies to determine continued applicability.
* Bachelor’s Degree in any field. An additional 2 years of experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Lorton, VA, USA