ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Analyst - Dunn Loring, VA
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3141
Categories: Education - ALL, Consulting Services, Human Resources - Training & Development, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Training
We are now hiring
Program Analyst - Dunn Loring, VA
Monday, October 22, 2018
Program Analyst - Secret Clearance - Dunn Loring, VA
The Program Analyst is responsible for assisting and coordinating program policy and the accreditation process. The Program Analyst interprets policy and ensures compliance, and also analyzes and writes documents for various program changes, accreditation, certifications, and surveys. The Analyst also applies experience and comprehensive knowledge in completing complex assignments and projects.
The position is based at the U.S. Department of State, Diplomatic Security Training Center (DSTC) in Dunn Loring, VA, and supports the Security Engineering and Computer Security Training Division (SECDP
* Provides data collection and analysis for accreditation reports and program compliance reports
* Writes and develops compliance documents/evidence for successful accreditation; monitors and maintains compliance evidence
* Develops, recommends, and provides interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures
* Identifies overall operational efficiencies, risks and achievements and provides analysis on means to reduce risks and improve resource utilization to optimize operations
* Researches and develops program plans, performance reports, and documents utilizing a number of information sources to develop documents, database information systems, and briefings
* Coordinates and monitors program policy and accreditation activities and initiatives to ensure federal regulations compliance
* Coordinates the administrative processes of accreditation process. Duties include processing, reviewing and tracking the progress of accreditation
* Composes, formats, proofreads, and edits letters, briefings, papers, and required material to ensure that content is ready for executive use and decision making
* Develops and presents responses/requests for information responses to senior management-level personnel for approval
* Updates standard operating procedures, work instructions, or policies. Initiates and revises SOP to reflect program changes and process updates
* Ensures that all inquiries are properly staffed and vetted to confirm the most accurate and up to date information is transmitted
* Establishes and maintains liaison and serves as the focal point for the coordination and communication with appropriate offices, overseas posts, and U.S. government agencies
* Bachelor’s degree
* 15+ years of experience serving as an analyst in planning, developing, coordinating, and conducting analyses for overall operational efficiencies/inefficiencies, program-related trends, effectiveness in achieving planned goals, objectives, and milestones, and effective budgetary/resource utilization
* Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with Federal contracting and budgeting
* Experience identifying complex cross cutting areas of program requirements and needs in order to address significant organizational concerns
* Experience providing expert advice and preparing and presenting controversial reports on program status to senior management officials
* Experience applying various laws, regulations, policies and precedents which affect the use of program and related support resources
* Experience conducting detailed analyses of functions and work processes; and presenting recommendations for improvements and corrective actions
* Master’s Degree
In legal compliance with the terms of our U.S. Government contract the candidate must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: All Native Managed Services Company, Dunn Loring, Virginia, United States of America
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!