ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Technical Specialist
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1787
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists, IT - Computer Services & Support, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
ESSENTIAL DUITES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Presents Bureau management officials with proposed organizational charts and explains their potential impact on personnel and, if approved, create or revise existing functional statements, and organization charts. Coordinates work with the Senior Advisor and HR authority as necessary to communicate any changes to the draft and/or approved plan.
- Creates documentation indicating the details of each position allocation (e.g., number and category of positions allocated to the Directorate and sub-allocated within the Bureau, the receiving organization, and date of allocation).
- Maintains contact with Bureau budget analysts and HR specialists to obtain the latest information on staffing resource levels allocated to the Directorate personnel accessions and attrition, and pending vacancies.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Office Director, Division Chiefs, Administrative Officers, Senior Advisor, and other management officials regarding staffing and recruitment; and prepares all recruitment packages for submission to OBO’s Office of Human Resources for processing.
- Act as a liaison with Departmental contracting personnel regarding logistics planning and contracting activities in support of office operations, PSC Contracts, and third party contractors.
- Assist with recruitment of TPCs and PSC with meet and greets, interviews, setup interview questions, and debrief interview panels.
- Assist with onboarding, new hire initiation, upkeep of employee information handbooks, employee directory, and organizational charts.
- Participates in forums and provides facilitation services between government departments, agencies, and industry.
- Other duties pertinent to the position, as assigned.
- Exercise sound judgement, problem solving skills, and excellent communication skills. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology discipline or related field.
- Advance knowledge of the Department’s structure, missions, functions, and operations to assessing and improving the Directorate’s organizational structure, workflow, staff size, and occupational mix.
- Ability to communicate orally to conduct fact finding interviews, meet and deal with management officials, and present recommendations to management.
- Ability to communicate in writing to tasker responses, instructions, and reports of findings and recommendations.
- Skilled in the use of basic and advanced features of the Microsoft Office suite, including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other applications such as SharePoint, as well as other automated systems used by the Office, and the ability to learn and apply new software variations as they affect Office operations.
- Ability to extract detailed information from various sources, accurately capture that information in the appropriate system or document, and monitor status of information in order to prepare reports for management use.
- Skilled in oral and written communication which enable the contractor to ensure facts, ideas, and instructions in a succinct and organized manner to advise and otherwise interact with other Office members on staff actions, reports, tasks, office correspondence and the use of automated office equipment, and with managers and others external to the Office with whom business is conducted or operational requirements are discussed.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!