ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Data Management Analyst_NE-Prof Svcs
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Data Analyst/Management Analyst
Data Analysts possess unique expertise in various specialties including open-source analysis, cultural analysis, intelligence analysis, or language analysis. They analyze results of focus groups, interviews, personnel workforce assessments, and human capital management plan information and provide judgements, and make recommendations to support decision makers by applying skills, cultural knowledge, and subject matter expertise to understand personnel assessment and leader development issues. They also analyze human capital websites, social media outlets, traditional press outlets, and HR professional resources.
This work employs diligent use of scientific techniques for qualitative and quantitative analysis across a variety of data sources. Management Analysts use similar efforts to provide management of projects and programs, tasks in support of the SME's and team, and as required, provides service support across the tram and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Data analysts require significant background in data collection, management, and functional issues relevant HR Human Capital Management, Leader and Organizational Development expertise. The analyst is responsible for the research of major geographical area or technology issues with worldwide implications. The Data Analyst will coordinate with the HR SME's and collaborate with them to identify research and analysis targets and coordination with think tanks, academic institutions, civil society groups, and other non-governmental organizations as required.
- Synthesize information from one or more sources to produce integrated analysis to inform or to provide direction advantage to our SME's for presentation and passing to DHRA Human Capital and organizational decision makers.
- Apply knowledge of concepts and terminology, policies and directives, organizational missions, and functions.
- Plan, prepare, and present written and oral briefings to senior internal and external customers and analytic counterparts on significant HR issues and trends; clearly articulate concepts to non-expert customers and tailor product to correspond to customer needs.
- Cultivate communities of interest and identify key internal and external sources of information that meet customer and self-derived needs.
- Cultivate, and maintain collaborative working relationships with colleagues, and expert, as appropriate, and leverage these relationships to share information of interest.
- Perform other unspecified analytical duties as assigned.
- Provides analysis, assessments and evaluations of projects and programs in support of the customer and SME's and teammates.
- Supports the development, coordination and implementation of specifically assigned management programs in support of the SME's, to include planning, program budgeting, acquisition planning & administration, mandatory periodic reports to senior staff or external oversight organizations.
- Participates in planning and conduct of special studies, drafts reports of findings and recommendations for use by managers of headquarters functions and evaluates policies in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Reviews and assesses the applicability and effect of new or proposed policies, executive orders, departmental directives and other agency decisions on operations, managerial programs, and requirements.
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets bureau and departmental policies affecting areas of policies, procedures, and responsibility and assesses their impact on Bureau program activities, recommends actions to achieve organizational objectives, and recommends future program objectives and improvements.
- Monitors management actions and progress executing long and short-range plans, implementing policies, and assists in managing programs by tracking the accomplishment of goals, objectives and priorities.
- As required supports SME's in the conduct of interviews focus groups, presentations, etc., coordinating travel and arranging transportation as required. Serves as a scribe and record-keeper, and captures data, commentary and questions and answers for data analysis, tracks and follows up on actions and provides information to the team including the data analyst.
Bachelor's degree in subject matter area, or closely related discipline.
- Four (4) years' demonstrated experience as a Data Analyst or Management Analyst may be substituted for education. Two (2) years' experience in roles that demonstrated:
Analytical and critical thinking skills, including superior ability to think strategically
- Ability to effectively plan, research, develop, and author high-quality, complex analyses, studies, projects, assignments, and briefings on key HR, Human Capital management, Leadership and Lead development issues, etc.
- Superior ability to apply knowledge of HR research in order to provide tailored responses that meet customer needs.
- Knowledge of analytic tradecraft and superior ability to communicate information and judgements to generalists as well as specialists.
- Ability to lead and promote the development and use of a broad range of methodological tools and approaches to research, analyze, and present data.
- Ability to execute SME (and senior-level) guidance in a fast-paced environment and accomplish strategic goals using metrics and other measures of effectiveness to track progress.
- Interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving skills, negotiating, and resolving significant and controversial issues.
- Ability to work effectively both independently ad n a team or collaborative environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills and initiative in carrying out mission responsibilities.
At a minimum, all Contractor personnel must be able to provide two forms of
citizenship documentation and obtain/maintain a favorable Tier 1 background
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.