ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Biometrics Trainer #1504
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1504
Categories: Education - ALL, Sports/Recreation/Fitness, Human Resources - Training & Development, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Training
Biometrics Trainer Job Description
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve in the office of Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism Vetting (CCV), as a Diplomatic Security Identity Assurance System (DSIAS) trainer.
- Develop course curriculum and presentations for training on the DSIAS provided to students attending the
- Basic RSO, RSO In-Service, Assistant Regional Security Officer-Investigations, the Foreign Service National Investigator, and Foreign Service National Investigator In-Service training classes at the Diplomatic Security Training Center.
- Provide training on the DSIAS to students attending theBasic RSO, RSO In Service, Assistant Regional Security Officer-Investigations, theForeign Service National Investigator, and Foreign Service NationalInvestigator In-Service training classes at the Diplomatic Security TrainingCenter.
- Provide DSIAS training and support for the vetting of local national employees and job applicants, as well as other individuals as needed, for Regional Security Offices at U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
- Participate in foreign travel for the purpose ofdeploying DSIAS to new locations at U.S. Embassies and Consulates. This duty may include providing training toForeign Service National Investigators on DSIAS and conducting mass enrollmentsof locally employed staff.
- Answer e-mail inquiries from Regional Security Officesregarding the training of Foreign Service National Investigators and the properuse of the DSIAS.
- Undertake any other auxiliary duties as assigned tosupport the DS/ICI/CCV mission.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, executive orders, and directives promulgated by Congress, the Secretary of State, and the Director of National Intelligence to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ensures the proper storage and maintenance of accumulateddata (classified and unclassified).
- Must possess an active Secret securityclearance.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience developing training curriculum and providing training.
- Experience in a formal school teaching environment may be substituted for training experience.
- environment may be substituted for training experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experiencewith biometrics/biometric technology is preferred.
- Must be proficient in utilizing Windows-based computers and the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly PowerPoint.
- Must also be proficient with the use of SharePoint sites.the use of SharePoint sites.
- Skillin oral and written communication to prepare and present training curriculum in a formal setting.
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all organization andmanagement levels both inside and outside the Department in order to establishand maintain liaison with individuals representing a broad range oforganizations and interests involved in and affected by Directorateprograms. This includes IntelligenceCommunity and other Executive Branch agencies.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple andsometimes conflicting and complex tasks.
- Must be able to operate as part of a team, cooperate effectively withother analysts, and be mission focused.
- Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and software is preferred.
- Experience in overseas travel is preferred.
- Must be in good physical condition in order to perform overseas travelto high threat locations that may involve extended travel time and exposure todangerous conditions that require use of personal protective equipment whileexercising special safety precautions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!