ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 1684
Categories: Education - ALL, Sports/Recreation/Fitness, Human Resources - Training & Development, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Training
Biometrics Trainer Job Description
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve in the office of Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism Vetting (CCV), as a Diplomatic Security Identity Assurance System (DSIAS) trainer.
- Develop course curriculum and presentations for training on the DSIAS provided to students attending the
- Basic RSO, RSO In-Service, Assistant Regional Security Officer-Investigations, the Foreign Service National Investigator, and Foreign Service National Investigator In-Service training classes at the Diplomatic Security Training Center.
- Provide training on the DSIAS to students attending the Basic RSO, RSO In Service, Assistant Regional Security Officer-Investigations, the Foreign Service National Investigator, and Foreign Service National Investigator In-Service training classes at the Diplomatic Security Training Center.
- Provide DSIAS training and support for the vetting of local national employees and job applicants, as well as other individuals as needed, for Regional Security Offices at U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
- Participate in foreign travel for the purpose of deploying DSIAS to new locations at U.S. Embassies and Consulates. This duty may include providing training to Foreign Service National Investigators on DSIAS and conducting mass enrollments of locally employed staff.
- Answer e-mail inquiries from Regional Security Offices regarding the training of Foreign Service National Investigators and the proper use of the DSIAS.
- Undertake any other auxiliary duties as assigned to support the DS/ICI/CCV mission.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, executive orders, and directives promulgated by Congress, the Secretary of State, and the Director of National Intelligence to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ensures the proper storage and maintenance of accumulated data (classified and unclassified).
- Must possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience developing training curriculum and providing training.
- Experience in a formal school teaching environment may be substituted for training experience.
- environment may be substituted for training experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience with biometrics/biometric technology is preferred.
- Must be proficient in utilizing Windows-based computers and the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly PowerPoint.
- Must also be proficient with the use of SharePoint sites.the use of SharePoint sites.
- Skill in oral and written communication to prepare and present training curriculum in a formal setting.
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all organization and management levels both inside and outside the Department in order to establish and maintain liaison with individuals representing a broad range of organizations and interests involved in and affected by Directorate programs. This includes Intelligence Community and other Executive Branch agencies.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple and sometimes conflicting and complex tasks.
- Must be able to operate as part of a team, cooperate effectively with other analysts, and be mission focused.
- Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and software is preferred.
- Experience in overseas travel is preferred.
- Must be in good physical condition in order to perform overseas travel to high threat locations that may involve extended travel time and exposure to dangerous conditions that require use of personal protective equipment while exercising special safety precautions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!