Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Corporate Recruiter | Doral, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Banking Division is looking for a Senior Corporate Recruiter for a company located in Doral, FL. Corporate Recruiter with experience filling high volume requisitions on corporate function roles, both exempt and non-exempt. Sr. level experience 8 years + experience, strong communication skills with experience interacting with senior leadership including corporate legal departments. This is a contract position for 3 months.
- Work closely with leaders to understand their business strategy and staffing needs
- Partner with hiring managers for full-cycle recruiting efforts, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, establishing valid candidate assessment processes and facilitating the offer process
- Identify potential candidates through the use of Boolean searches, networking, candidate referrals, web sourcing, ATS database and social networking
- Achieve exceptional levels of client and partner satisfaction
- Participate in branding our client's company as a premium employer of choice
- Maintain a network of industry contacts to identify potential candidates for our client's future needs
- 5+ years of high volume recruiting experience for a search firm, agency or in-house talent acquisition team
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems – Experience with Workday desired but not required
- Ability to develop results-driven recruiting strategies for sourcing, evaluation and selection of talent
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization (executive, professional, administrative)
- Ability to be flexible, multi task and handle multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision
- Team-orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Monday - Friday 08:00 am to 5:00 pm
Applicants will work in Doral, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided