Agua Fria Union School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Agua Fria Union School District
Job Reference #: 2152
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Grocery/Convenience Stores, Human Resources - Comp & Benefits, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 7/16/2019
- Clerk-Benefits JobID: 2152
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
until filled Additional Information:
- General Description;
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s Degree in business-related or other relevant area preferred.
- Prior experience in human resources or with employee benefits preferred.
- Must possess ability to operate a computer and standard office machines.
- Must possess ability to use or learn to use iVisions and Selerix software systems.
- Must possess ability to work cooperatively with all employees and vendors.
- Biliterate/bilingual in Spanish and English, preferred.
- Must possess a commitment to dealing with matters of confidentiality.
- Maintains punctual and regular attendance.
- Greets and assists employees with general benefits-related questions or concerns.
- Provides general information and education concerning benefits programs.
- Answers phones, screens calls, and relays messages to Benefits Coordinator or other Human Resources staff.
- Creates/maintains files related to employee benefits.
- Creates, maintains and enters database information as required or requested.
- Runs reports and assists with billing as requested.
- Assists with employee wellness program and initiatives.
- Assists with scheduling benefits appointments and coordinating open enrollment, financial literacy presentations or other employee training programs related to employee benefits.
- Makes copies, files, organizes materials and completes secretarial tasks as requested or required.
- Assists with newsletter content, benefits web postings, employee email announcements, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of information regarding employee issues and benefits.
- Provides a welcoming atmosphere for employees
- Performs responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
AGUA FRIA UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. #216
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Clerk – Benefits
Hours per day: 8
Hours per day: 8
To assist the Benefits Coordinator with secretarial duties as they relate to employee benefits, employee leave plans, worker’s compensation and other areas of Benefits and Human Resources customer service as necessary.
III. Duties and Responsibilities:
FLSA – Non-Exempt
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The District provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the District complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. The District expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Improper interference with the ability of the District's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline, up to and including discharge.
REF: GDA – Support Staff Positions
GDBA – Support Staff Salary
GDF – Support Staff Hiring
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!