Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ad Strategies
At Ad Strategies, we succeed by creating recruitment marketing that connects candidates to our clients’ employment opportunities. Being part of our team as a Marketing Coordinator means you’ll do it all. There will be challenges, but the rewards will be professional growth and the knowledge that you did the best work of your life. We want you to bring your hustle, grit, and creativity to everything you do here. You’ll be expected to take ownership and improve constantly. You’ll personify our values of courage, connection, commitment and personal relationships. These values unify us and allow us to make the connections that are vital to our growth. That steady growth, vibrant culture and creative innovations are producing new opportunities every day. Oh yeah, you should also really love having fun, laughing and making an impact.
As our Marketing Coordinator, here are some of the things you’ll do:
Help other people succeed. We focus on making our clients’ goals our own.
Learn something new. We are innovators who love to learn.
Bring your “A” game. Every day. Each of us is vital to our overall success. Show up ready to contribute and have fun.
Work directly with clients and become their recruitment marketing advisor, contributing your knowledge and skills to support them in meeting their recruitment goals.
Take ownership of your accounts by managing media plans, ad placement and administrative duties all while acting proactively to exceed your clients’ service expectations.
In addition, you get to:
- Prepare and process ads with 100% accuracy.
- Write ads and place them before deadline.
- Research media and make recommendations.
- Negotiate media rates. Your job is to get the best value for our clients.
- Provide accurate quotes to clients.
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Verify production specs.
- Create and/or provide feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Field and process internal information requests.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Coach and develop Marketing Interns.
Skills & requirements
- Know your clients’ needs and take appropriate action.
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of your clients’ industries, company cultures, products/services and strategic recruiting plan.
- Proactively communicating with clients on a frequent basis in a professional, friendly manner.
- Attend the needs of your client and continually see ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
- Manage deadlines and busy schedules by planning ahead and staying flexible.
To be successful, you must:
- Love helping people
- Be an expert at meeting deadlines and managing time
- Be an excellent communicator – especially in writing
- Have superior organization skills
- Be experienced in negotiating media rates and placement
- Be detail oriented
- Be patient
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a sense of humor
- Be creative
- Be focused on doing great work while having fun
- Have a bachelor’s degree
Experience in Human Resources/Recruiting is a definite plus!
We offer a lot of autonomy and flexibility. Working remotely is optional once you're proficient in the role.