Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Staffing Coordinator- Global HRSS
As part of the Global HR Shared Services team, the Senior Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the I-9 and eVerify administration and compliance and front-line support of the administration and compliance of global, company-wide background screening programs. Serve as subject matter expert (SME) and provide guidance to team on background screening policies and processes. Collaborates with management to ensure compliance of ADP's Corporate Staffing Policy, as well as country, federal and state requirements. Administers audits and analyze metrics to ensure service levels are met and appropriate controls are in place to safeguard data integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Administer I-9 and eVerify to include compliance reporting, research, and communications.
- Granting access for I-9 delegates and providing guidance and troubleshooting.
- Manages eVerify expiring receipts and documents and DHS/SSA cases.
- Provides 1st level support for background escalations and decides case disposition in accordance with established multi-country policies and procedures. Collaborates with Staffing Coordination Manager if additional escalation is required.
- Fulfill ADP subpoenas.
- Facilitate RM errors by coordination with eProv, HRPRC, and the C3 team on troubleshooting and resolving cases not moving into ev5 parking.
- Posting and removing posts of international jobs on the Immigration ADP portal site.
- Perform quality audits on Staffing Coordinators to ensure they are practicing consistent background operations internationally by adhering to each country's specific policies, procedures, and restrictions, while utilizing multiple global applicant tracking systems (ATS) and third party vendors.
- Coach Staffing Coordinators on best practices to improve performance and streamline operations for timely and accurate pre-employment onboarding.
- Communication link between the front-line and management. Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or associate concerns.
- Assist the manager with daily operations to include supporting the implementation of new processes, training, and system navigational support.
- Provides continual evaluation of global background processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Administer daily, weekly and monthly reports to manage turnaround time, volumes, and case management.
- Access to high level HRIS systems to provide confidential data needed to complete background check on contingent workers, internal associates, and ADP Rehires.
- Research and resolve data applicant tracking errors from onboarding process (serve as back-up)
- Utilize thorough knowledge of international HR technology, policies and procedures, along with Federal laws and global statues to ensure compliance with applicable laws governing hiring practices.
- Maintain candidate confidentiality in adherence to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and in accordance with ADP policies and Federal law.
- Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
- Provide guidance to the Staffing Coordinators to make certain they adhere to state and country specific regulations in regard to inquiring about candidate criminal charges.
- Meet or exceed established operational SLA's and perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Lead and/or assist with projects, as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High level of techincal skills to include being proficient in Microsoft's Office Package.
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills. Detail oriented, strong sense of urgency, excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to interface and coordinate work effectively. Strong project and program management skills. Must be able to multi-task and manage extreme high volumes.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies.
- Team oriented self-starter with high degree of initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to deal with senior level management.
- Proven leadership skills to include guiding team members toward meeting goals and objectives.
- Ability to solve practical problems and react quickly and calmly to changing or emergency circumstances.