Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RPO Recruiting Specialist
ADP RPO is hiring a Recruiting Specialist. In this position you will be responsible for a range of responsibilities dependent upon the needs of the business. Primary responsibilities may include sourcing and screening of active and passive candidates, client and candidate interactions, requisition and pipeline management, as well as processing tasks related to candidate employment and various other administrative support functions. Candidates must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, as well as, clients. Task focus, detail-orientation and interpersonal savvy are critical to individuals' success in this role.
This role sits onsite at the Goldman Sachs Headquarters (200 West St, New York, NY 10282).
- Data entry for multiple internal GS systems (ranging from Talent Review, New Hires, Transfers, HRWWs)
- Ad hoc reporting / basic data analysis
- ATS/Recruiting and HCM system updates
- Feedback system maintenance (pull historical reviews, update manager access)
- Rehire eligibility checks/internal mobility check
- Direct flow of employee inquiries to appropriate contacts, schedule meetings as necessary
- Additional activities that would help assist with the hiring and on-boarding process
- Meeting and interview coordination (printing, consolidating documents, booking meeting rooms, tracking action items, etc).
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education and Experience
- 1 Year of Customer Service Experience