Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RPO Recruiting Specialist
ADP RPO is a leader in recruitment process outsourcing. Harnessing the power of our proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions along with unique sourcing strategies that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, ADP RPO offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations, serving many of the world's leading companies. When working with ADP RPO, clients receive: Custom built hiring process based upon talent acquisition needs; End-to-end component or event-based solutions; Cutting-edge recruiting technology with contact relationship management, applicant tracking system and the ability to fully integrate with your existing technology; priority focus on candidates and hiring managers; an engaged, dedicated account team and RPO provider with a global solution; AIRS certified recruiters.
**ADP RPO is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and resourceful Recruiting Specialist**
The Recruiting Specialist role is a role based out of ADP's office in Findlay, OH and supports the recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes for the Amgen client. The role closely interacts with Client's Recruiters and supports Amgen's candidates throughout various stages of recruiting process. Tasks will include processing interview requests, initiating interview travel, processing candidate reimbursement, initiating relocations, drafting offer letters, dispositioning candidates on filled requisitions and other supportive tasks. Recruiting Specialist creates strong relationship with Client's employees by assisting them in interview coordination and resolving any interview and/or candidate reimbursement related issues, by ensuring proper escalation of those and across multifunctional teams to achieve positive, impressionable and lasting Candidate and New Hire experience.
We are looking for a Human Resources professional who can demonstrate solid organizational skills, a high level of attention to detail and present excellent teamwork/collaboration, communication skills and professionalism in the workplace. The desired candidate should have hunger for experience and drive for excellence.
- Perform applicant and candidate activities in Amgen's internal database as required by Amgen employment process
- Follow standards and guidelines for delivery of interview requests as it relates to Client's internal travel policies
- Follow standards and processes for offers, amendments as it relates to Client's compensation, stock, retirement, relocation, bonus and potential 'visa sponsorship' guidelines
- Complete processing within Client's HCM system related to external hiring and internal job transfers at Amgen
- Initiate candidate records for expenses related to travel and their interview at Amgen
- Utilize Amgen technology and scripts for outreach to candidates and staff
- Ensure all documentation is filed or secured as prescribed by the client
- Coordinate Client's Talent Acquisition reports/projects/programs as assigned
- Adhere to company branding content, value proposition by following the practice and communication guidelines
- Attend team meetings (as prescribed by the Client and ADP RPO)
- Working hours are Monday -- Friday, 8h/day, PST zone
- BS/BA degree OR AA degree and 5 years of HR/Admin experience OR HS diploma and 7 years of HR/Admin experience
- Ability to manage and coordinate information with high level of confidentiality
- Ability to maintain exceptionally high quality of work product and ensuring strict attention to detail while working in fast paced environment
- Ability to work in high volume environment
- Ability to problem solve independently and provide solutions
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize routine and complete multiple task accurately with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong cross-functional matrix skills, embracing and supporting a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate level of MS office with ability to quickly and easily learn new processes and systems