Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RPO Recruiting Specialist
ADP RPO is hiring a Recruiting Specialist. In this position you will be responsible for a range of responsibilities dependent upon the needs of the business. Primary responsibilities may include sourcing and screening of active and passive candidates, client and candidate interactions, requisition and pipeline management, as well as processing tasks related to candidate employment and various other administrative support functions. Candidates must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, as well as, clients. Task focus, detail-orientation and interpersonal savvy are critical to individuals' success in this role.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Responding to candidate inquires via email, telephone, or other appropriate communication vehicles.
- Recruiting and mining job boards and social media avenues in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Providing candidates with information about client positions/companies and selling them on client opportunities.
- Reviewing the hiring process with candidates and answering questions appropriately.
- Project based requisition and/or candidate pipeline management.
- Utilizing Boolean search techniques to source and mine candidates for difficult to fill requisitions.
- Development and execution of sourcing strategies to identify candidates for client requisitions.
- Candidate/Client interaction.
- Candidate screening/Behavioral based interviewing.
- Reviewing candidates to determine match for positions based on qualifications.
- Internet research and job postings.
- Sales process participation.
- Documenting interactions as appropriate based on standard operating procedures.
- Administrative support including scheduling/event logistics, candidate letter generation, in-bound/out-bound phone calls, test administration, database updates/management, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education and Experience
- 1 Year of Customer Service Experience