Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Specialist I
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Do you find a crazy amount of joy in solving problems that help others achieve their goals?
- Are you all about the follow up and follow through that helps you and your clients achieve serious results? #winning
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word and it's that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
What you'll do:
- Help give the world's busiest professionals piece of mind. Be a part of a high-performing team who helps our clients pay their employees on time with the utmost accuracy and attention to detail.
- Help put analysis into action. Perform basic analysis, reporting, quarter-end and year-end audits, and research related to payroll processing.
- Help our clients be at their best. Occasionally work on special projects to flex those critical and analytical thinking skills to help our clients achieve success.
- Deliver excellent customer service. Respond to service requests, basic client audits, participate in client calls, and complete basic level reporting on payroll activities.
What you need to do the job:
- A sense of humor (Kidding...sort of) #sorrynotsorry
- Bachelor's degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 1-2 years of multi-corporation, multi-state payroll OR
- Equivalent experience in the areas of customer service, payroll, human resources, benefits administration, financial institution, application support or other relevant work experience
- A flexible schedule is ideal, because payroll processing days can be longer. (Especially during year end, where overtime is mandatory.)
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Must possess critical thinking skills and enjoy problem solving
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- A comfort level with change, the ability to adapt to change and the ability to recover quickly from adversity
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Familiarity with HR, payroll technology and payroll processes
- FPC or CPP
- Working knowledge of payroll processing, tax principles, wage and hour laws
Just some of the reasons why you'll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
More about ADP:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job