Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Solution Specialist
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 185755
ADP is hiring a Payroll Solutions Specialist.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things perfect?
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class solutions?
- Do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word. It's that serious.)
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you've been searching for. Don't just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself.
First, a little something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only by great people -- but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As a Payroll Solutions Specialist, you'll be part of a high-performing team that supports Major Accounts Comprehensive Services client users by providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by Client Payroll Administrators. You'll use multiple tools and research resources in order to develop an accurate and comprehensive response to a wide range of inquiries regarding payroll practices and tax considerations.
Does this sound like you?
- Connector and Problem Solver. You're comfortable working in the heart of your personal command center, communicating on the phone, and multi-tasking to solve problems quickly with satisfying resolutions.
- Laser-Focused. To say you are "detail-oriented" is an understatement; you are obsessed with accuracy and getting things right.
- Team Spirited. You achieve more with others and value a culture where you can be you.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises... every time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Respond to questions from clients regarding the use of the WFN, PayX, ezLM, Portal, and HRB applications. Provide application/navigation support.
- Support clients with client data maintenance, setup, configuration changes in AutoPay Mainframe, WFN, ezLM, HRB and the Portal and coordinate with all functional areas (e.g. PTO, Special Calcs, Time and Attendance schedule, 401k, etc.) as needed.
- Perform new feature set up requests (e.g. Group Term Life, HSA, direct deposit calcs, special calcs, Benefit Accruals, Multi-J, split wraps, add'l locations, etc.).
- Assist and support clients with payroll processing questions and issues and collaborate with Payroll Processing Representative to communicate updates, changes or issues from clients to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Use online tools and other resources to research and respond to client inquiries requiring guidance on how to address a wide variety of payroll, pay practice and payroll tax questions and situations.
- Collaborate with internal clients/partners (401k, FSA, Tax, etc.) and/or third party vendors involved in providing services to identify and resolve issues and ensure that these services meet client expectations.
- Escalate client issues to SSS, Tech Services, Project Services, Connections Team, Carriers, Development or other 3rd parties as appropriate. Communicate status and resolution to client.
- Complete complex projects including:
- Calculation updates, special reports, tax amendments, company setup, troubleshooting
- PTO, OT, Double Time, etc. - research historical data for adjustments needed
- Research Benefit accruals, recalculate, and import corrections
- Assist client with tax changes for understanding, conduct research and follow-up as needed.
- Work with RM to provide consultative support/ recommendations on optimizing utilization of product offerings. Participate in ongoing client status calls and implementation calls to review, understand and provide guidance on payroll set up and identify and resolve potential issues.
- Proactively communicate and reach out to client base to identify any upcoming company changes; update and collaborate with clients to address any issues or concerns.
- Maintain CIT standard documentation for clients; document needs to be continually updated based on client details on payroll processing and should include client expectations.
- Resolve issues from Quarter and Year-end error prevention notices by working with client to determine corrections needed and generate details on changes needed for processing of additional payroll.
- Notify Client Managers of tax-related changes requiring employee level changes based on information provided from ADP Corporate for all clients.
- Monitor Tax Registration Services once the client is live - verify tax registrations are live on statistical summary report and that all jurisdictions are active and notifies client as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Occasional extended hours during peak seasons. May work 5 - 10 hours of OT 6 - 8 weeks of the year.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!