Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Service Representative I (ASO)
ADP is hiring a Payroll Service Representative I. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provide proactive and ongoing support to clients on the MyResource portal clients (via email and telephone).
- Support assigned clients to ensure accurate data input (for new hires, terminations, deductions, garnnishments, maintenance changes, etc) and timely submission/processing of payrolls.
- Understand tax concepts (taxable wages, pre tax deductions, taxes etc), tax setup, tax reports and tax tracers; Research/resolve client issues relating to Payroll and Tax.
- Manage tax tracersfor clients(receive and submit to San Dimas; track progress; interpret and explain tracer response letters; take appropriate steps to resolve client and region action items).
- Understand how myResource interfaces with other ADP products (401k, PBP, ezlm, FSA); Work with other business units to ensure proper setup and resolve integration issues
- Provide support to internal associates (fellow PSRs, HRBPs) to enable Resource to provide TotalService to clients
- Continually maintain/upgrade knowledge of Payroll concepts, Statutory Changes and ADP Systems (MyResource, Enterprise, AutoPay, Netsecure, FTS, TOPS) by attending assigned training classes and leveraging KMS
- Adhere to region policies with reference to Clarify usage, retention triggers, daily and weekly checklists of actions
- 1 year of directly related experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent