Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 186600
ADP is hiring a Payroll Advisor.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Do you enjoy collaboration, working with people, and thrive in a fast-paced, friendly environment?
- Do you have the power to transform problems into timely, value-added solutions?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow-through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for!
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people -- but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As a Payroll Advisor for TotalSource, ADP's Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution, you'll utilize your knowledge and resources to provide clients with the specialized support and guidance they need to achieve their goals. In this role, you'll be the primary client liaison for all employer-level concerns.
As a PEO, it is critically important that TotalSource clients remain compliant with all Federal, State, and Local employment and tax laws. As a result, TotalSource associates must closely monitor, evaluate and, at times, prevent or redirect client actions. The level of complexity, attention to detail, and knowledge required far exceeds that of non-PEO environments. To provide a more seamless client experience, Payroll Advisors are responsible for providing tier I support for a number of complex functional areas not typically supported by ADP payroll teams.
Does this sound like you?
- Laser-Focused. To say you are "detail-oriented" is an understatement; you are obsessed with accuracy and getting things right.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can find the answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Team Spirited. You achieve more with others and value a culture where you can be you.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises... every time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong client relationships based on trust and dependability over the phone.
- Use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with clients to resolve issues, and assist in the use of ADP products and systems.
- Ask relevant questions to define the root cause of a problem, generate solutions, decide on a course of action, and be accountable for actions and decisions.
- Conduct in-depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional support opportunities.
- Be a team player within ADP to ensure the needs of clients are met within all products.
- Ensure clients successfully process payrolls timely.
- Proactively identify at risk clients and partner with Human Resources Business Partner to address.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups to successfully resolve client issues with efficiently and with urgency together.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- 1-3 years of client and/or service experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!