Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Majors Benefits and Talent Solutions Open Enrollment Specialist
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The Majors Benefits and Talent Solutions Open Enrollment Representative is responsible for supporting a client through their annual open enrollment process. This includes all project coordination activities in coordinating ADP resources as necessary and ensuring that all necessary ADP-specific tasks are accomplished on time and as required.
Serves as the ADP project coordinator during the client's open enrollment period across all ADP-related tasks and requirements. He/She owns accountability for a client's successful open enrollment. Coordinates and manages ADP-related resources and tasks. ADP tasks may include connection development and/or maintenance, open enrollment training, and applicable configuration of other ADP products (e.g. payroll, COBRA, FSA, etc). Manages all tools and resources related to the open enrollment process and serves as an open enrollment expert throughout the ADP Major Accounts HR and Benefits Services organization. Performs special projects as determined necessary by the Open Enrollment Manager. They are also responsible for coordinating with Connection Services and other ADP Partners (ADP FSA and ADP COBRA) to ensure all aspects of the project are completed properly and on time.
During non-peak times of the year, the Specialist can expect to be assigned 30 - 40 clients each month. Projects for each client span 3 months. During peak OE season (OE effective 1/1), a Specialist can expect to manage 60 -- 70 clients. The OE project for each client spans 5 months.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Court Coursed Certificate or Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 6 months to 1 year BPO/Shared Services experience, general office, customer service and/or data entry experience.
- Above average verbal and written communications skills,
- analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferably with experience in using MS Office applications proven experience using the telephone in a high volume environment.
- Basic knowledge of math, ability to work with numbers.
- Strong probing, analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated client conflict resolution Strong collaboration skills.